Saturday, September 12, 2015

Quote, Prayer, and Song for the Day

Quote for the Day
Jeremiah 31:7, “For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.”
Prayer for the Day
Since Your Word declares that we should “Sing with gladness”, I am asking You Lord to help me to always music unto You with great joy. Help me to have an inner heart life that exudes joy and gladness.  I am reminded that we are commanded to shout your praises with great acclamation.  Help me to have so much joy on the inside that it will have to come out with a great shout of joy and gladness, This I am praying in Your worthy name.  Amen.                                          
Song for the Day-- Joyful, Joyful. We Adore Thee by Horatius Bonar

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment