Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Prayer for This Blog in September


Prayer for This Blog in September

            I want to thank You Lord and Father for the 106 countries that are a part of our blog family.  I also want to thank you heavenly Father for helping me to write each daily post during the month of August.  It is my sincere and earnest prayer let this blog will go around the world to places where I cannot go.  Lord, thank You that You are answering my prayer by guiding people from 106 countries to find and read my blog posts. Help me as I prepare a post for each day to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit.  Only you know Lord who is out there ministering musically that needs a fresh anointing for musical ministry.  Help me to know which philosophical and devotional thoughts will help these busy pastors and musicians.  Lord, you know that I am not sure which aspects of music education and music ministry to write about that will stimulate and encourage the blog family.  Please anoint the blog, the blogger, and the bog readers. If it is your will I am asking that the number of page views will increase during this month. These things I ask in your great and wise and wonderful name.  Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment