Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Prayer, Song,and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
 I want to take time to thank you Lord for the fact that you are watching over every part of my life.  Lord, I am sorry that I am so many times unaware of Your goodness to me.  I want to thank You heavenly Father for your all-seeing eye that is always watching me.  I know that You are a great , gracious and loving heavenly Father and I want to say thank you for all the things that I am aware that You do and also the many things that You do that I am not aware of in my life. Thank You!  Thank You!  I love You and I want You to know that I do.  These things I am praying in Your name.  Amen.
Song for the Day  What a Friend We Have in Jesus  by Joseph Scriven  
Thought for the Day  
I believe that Christians sometimes get so preoccupied with God seeing the wicked that they forget that He has a tender loving eye over the righteous.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment