Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I’m Glad God Knows Everything

I’m Glad God Knows Everything  

Psalm 1:6, “For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.  I’m glad God knows the way of the righteous.  God certainly knows what the wicked person does.  I am comforted when I think about the fact that my heavenly Father is observing everything that is going on in my life.  I’m glad that He was watching over me yesterday when I was cutting trim with a motorized miter saw.  
            God was not obligated to keep me from cutting one of my fingers, but in his love and mercy He protected me while I worked with that saw.  Have you ever thought about how many times in your life that God comes to your aid?  Sometimes, or perhaps more accurately, many times I take my heavenly Father for granted.  He guides and directs my life so efficiently and silently that many times not aware of just how much help I receive from God each day.  
            I know that the First Psalm was largely addressing the way of the Godly and the way of the wicked.  However, God not only sees things that have to do with my spiritual condition, but also everything that goes on in my life.  God not only sees bad things but also good things that affect my everyday life.  So, I want to thank him right now for His watch-care over my life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment