Thursday, January 2, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day     
Lord, help me as a Christian to teach your people the difference between the sacred and the profane when it comes to musicing unto you.  Give me love, kindness, wisdom, and strength to stand for musicing that will honor You and not profane Your name.  Help me to teach others to music in such a way that their musicing will represent the moral nature of the Trinity in a positive and correct way.  Thank You in advance for Your help. These things I pray in Your strong name because I am no match for Satan and the music styles that he has influenced so greatly.  I must have God’s help or our people will dry up for lack of knowledge. 
Song for the Day   “If My people Will Pray   (biblical text) music by J. Owens 
Thought for the Day
When it comes to your musicing, does God consider you an honorable person?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment