Monday, August 14, 2017

Singing to the Rock of Our Salvation-part 2 


Singing to the Rock of Our Salvation-part 2  

       Because we joy in the presence of the LORD, we shout aloud the praises of the self-existent, eternal God who is.  We enhance our praise music by singing with instrumental accompaniment.  Because Jehovah is worthy of praise, we lift up our hands in avowal to the triune God. 

       Chief musician, is your heart full of mighty praises to our wonderful Lord?  If not, remember that God is the Rock of your salvation.  As you remember who He is and what He has done, and what he is capable of doing, you can actually come into His presence with praiseful musicing. 

            Every Christian musician must present all his or her musical offerings to God with humility and honesty of heart. They must be presented with humility because no one is worthy of God’s grace, mercy, and love. They must be presented with honesty—because no one wants to be like those mentioned in Matthew 15:8, “This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.”

Thought for the Day

Zephaniah 3:17, “The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.”

Song for the Day 



Prayer for the Day  

I want to thank You Lord that You are my strength and shield.  Thank You for helping me in my spiritual walk with You from day to day.  I also want to thank You Lord for giving me special help with my musicing this very week!  Help me to not forget that is You that have brought truth and joy to my life.  I want to take time right now to say “Thank You, thank You, thank You.”  Now Satan knows exactly where I stand today!  These things I pray in Your Strong and mighty and wonderful name.  Amen.   


No comments:

Post a Comment