Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Blogger’s Prayer for 2017


Blogger’s Prayer for 2017

            I want to thank You Lord that you desire to have fellowship with a Kansas farmer like me.  Thank you for having your great table spread with spiritual food for my soul.  Please help me to have the good sense to come to your table and to partake of the spiritual bread and fish that you have prepared for me.  If I know my heart, I really desire to have fellowship with You and to partake of Your table.  When I music unto You, please feed my soul and the souls of all those who hear my musical offering of praise. Precious Lord I am sobered when I  remember the many times that I have almost let Satan convince me that since I am “wrung out like a rag” that I  no longer  have anything to give to Your lambs and sheep.  At those times I become aware that my net has been on the wrong side of my little boat.  Lord I am asking you once again to help me to fish on the right side.

             Lord help me during this new year to hear Your voice and obey Your voice so that I may have something to bring to Your brunch.  Help me to trust that You will help me to experience a fresh filling of my empty net. You are the “Lord of the sheep” so you are able to prepare my heart and mind to music unto You and to feed Your lambs and sheep. Although I have ministered musically for most of my life, I must ask like Solomon of old, “Give me now wisdom and knowledge that I may go out and come in before this people…”  I need your wisdom every time I step before an audience because I represent You Lord.  I do not understand why You have chosen musicians like me to music for you but I know that in your wisdom You have chosen me to be one of your musical shepherds.  I Thank You Lord for giving me the awesome opportunity to feed your sheep and Lambs.    This I am asking in your in your wonderful and sufficient name.  Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment