Monday, August 17, 2015

Quote, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Quote for the Day

Psalm 115:1 “Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.”
Song for the Day To God be the Glory by Fanny Crosby
Prayer for the Day
My dear precious heavenly Father I want to thank You for being my father.  Thank You for giving me the opportunity to music unto You.  I stand in complete wonder that You have given me the ability to bring honor and glory to Your glorious and mighty name.  Please give me the common sense to not try to make you share the glory of musical worship.  I know that You know my heart and innermost intent.  Dear Lord, if I know my heart, I want to glorify You with my sacred musicing.  Please cleanse anything in my heart that would make me want any of the glory when I music unto You.  This I am asking in Your name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment