Monday, June 8, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
God has the right to be jealous of what and whom we worship because He alone is worthy of a Christian’s worship.
Song for the Day Give Thanks by Henry Smith
Prayer for the Day
My precious Lord I am asking you to help me to not let anything come between my soul and Your presence.  I do not want to put any of the things of this world cause me to fail to worship You with all that is un me. I know that the things of this life that charm me the most are capable of robbing You of my attention and affection.  I honestly do not want anything to cause my love toward you to grow cold.  Please accept my worship and help me to keep it sincere and whole-hearted.  These petitions I bring to You out of a heart of love.  Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment