Saturday, July 1, 2017

Thank you for a Great June


Thank you for a Great June

            The month of June has been very busy and full of new experiences.  My wife has had two surgeries that have been a trial to her.  It is one thing when you friends are experiencing trials and anxiety, bit it is another hen it is your turn to watch your loved one to experience anxiety and pain.  It is all history now and she is doing quite well but I am sure she had moments of fear and much discomfort.

            Now that it is all history I wonder at times if we have in the past prayed as fervently enough for others going through similar trials.  I must confess that it is much easier to pray in faith for others than it is when someone very close to you is suffering.  I am sorry that my wife had to go through this experience but I’m convinced that I will pray much more earnestly for others that I know when they are facing anxiety and pain.

            This month we have had over 3’000 page views from several of our followers in 123 countries.  We have had over 90,600 page views since we began in January of 2013.  The top ten countries that had page views this moth are: United States, France, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil, India, Ireland, Thailand, and Indonesia.

            I am grateful for God’s grace, help and mercy during this month.  I thank Him for allowing me to be a part of his great kingdom.  He has forgiven me of all my sins and adopted me as one of His sons.  I do not understand it, but He has made me one of His kings and priests unto God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment