Friday, July 15, 2016

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

I want to thank you Jesus for conferring with the Father on my behalf.  Please give me the needed mercy and grace in order that I may have sufficient help during this Christmas Season.  I know and You know that I must have your help if I am going to be an over-comer spiritually during this busy season.  Thank you again that you are right now sitting at the right hand of the Father making intercession for me.  These things I bring to You because although you have the power and right to condemn me, You are instead, praying for me.  I love you Lord.  Amen. 
Song for the Day “I Must Tell Jesus” by Elisha Hoffman 
Thought for the Day
I was always much more brave when my older brother Nathan was with me.  Don’t forget that Jesus your older brother is with you if you are a Christian.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment