Friday, August 1, 2014

Thank you for a Great Month of July

Thank you for a Great Month of July 
            Last month was the nineteenth month of my blog which contains devotional and philosophical thoughts for Christian musicians.  It is my sincere prayer that my posts in 2014 will stimulate your thinking and that they will brought honor to our heavenly Father.  My posts in the month of July were devotional and philosophical in nature. 
       Since we began on January 2 of 2013 we have received a total of over 28,000 page views with about 1,200 views in July of 2014. Since I started this blog the page views have come from 82 different countries.  These views have come from Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands,  China, Congo [DRC],Croatia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, France, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong,  Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland (Republic of),  Iran, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia,  Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Porto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Turks & Caicos Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela, and the USA. 
 I would like to welcome the Countries of Albania and Kuwait which were added to our blog family during July.   The ten countries with the most page views in July were: USA, France, Thailand, China, Philippines, Germany, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Russia, and Ukraine.  If you are from a country that has had page views in the past nineteen months and has been omitted from the 82 countries mentioned above, please email me your country’s name.  Please pray with me that God will allow this Music Philosophy Blog to continue to go places where I will never have the opportunity to minister musically in person. Please pray for me, as I have mentioned before, I am in the process of writing a general music philosophy book and a devotional book for musicians.  The summer months have been very busy and it has been difficult to make progress on either project.
        I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to view my music philosophy blog during the month of July.  Please continue to pray that God will guide each post and allow it to reach those who need encouragement to keep ministering for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
       The main reason that I started this Music Philosophy blog is that although there is much music philosophy information on the net, not very much of it is from a biblical perspective.  Please share the blog address with your friends.   If you have an area of music or fine arts philosophy that troubles you, please feel free to let me know and I will include it in our discussions.  My email address is Garenlwolf@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment