Monday, February 24, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day   

I want to thank You Lord for the gift of music.  Thank you for this wonderful part of Your creation that that is one of the sources of our spiritual strength.  Thank you that you cared for us enough to provide this beautiful aid to memory that is both practical and meaningful to our spiritual lives.  Help me as I lead others with this means of grace to lead them in such a way that they will understand your Word and precepts more clearly.  Help me to lead their musicing with passion, joy and understanding.  These things I Ask in your wise and wonderful name.  Amen. 

Song for the DayJoy Unspeakable by Barney E. Warren   

Thought for the Day   

Since the joy of the Lord is the source of the spiritual strength for all Christian musicians, more musicians should tell their face that they ate happy on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment