Sunday, February 23, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day  
Thank you Lord for your word!  Your Word has this day at this very moment warmed my heart and given me new assurance that you are faithful to your children.  Although you do not always pay up on Friday night, you do reward Your faithful ministering servants.  Thank You for the eternal interest you are compounding to my eternal account in heaven today.  Also, I want to thank you for yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that, and all the days before that you have kept accurate records.  I am sorry Lord, but I keep forgetting to thank You for the bountiful supply of goodness that You keep providing for me each day of my life.  Thank You, thank You, thank You!  In your bountiful name I pray.  Amen.  
Song for the DayIt Pays to Serve Jesus by Frank C Huston  
Thought for the Day—You may not always get paid a fair wage in this life, but our heavenly Father will without doubt reward you perfectly when you get to heaven.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment