Friday, February 21, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day—The Juniper Tree
  Lord I am thanking you for the practicality of your precious Word.   You love us so much that you have provided excellent advice for your ministering musicians.  Lord help me to take my own advice.  Help me to love you so much that I will take care of my body which is the temple of the Holy Ghost.  Help me to understand that you do not need to send Your angel to give me advice because your Word has already spoken to me.  Lord, help me to understand that my musicing will be much more efficacious if I will “come apart” for a day or two before I emotionally come apart!  These things I pray in Your wonderful, loving, caring name.  Amen. 
Song for the DayIt’s Just Like his Great Love, by Edna R. Worrell  
Thought for the Day  
If we have a musical instrument that needs repair we fix it, but we hesitate to take care of our bodies which are far more valuable than any musical instrument.  So, take time to tune your heart and take care of the temple of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment