Friday, March 1, 2013

Thank you for a great February.

       Yesterday was the last day of February. It marks the second month of my new venture called Music Philosophy In Christian Perspective. Welcome to the third month of our philosophical discussions of music which is one of God's wonderful perfect creations and gifts to mankind! Since we began, we  received  1,812 page views page views in January and 2,163 in February for a total of 3,975.  These views have come from the following 24 countries:  Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Netherlands, Malaysia, Philippines, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the USA.  Praise God!  We have received page views from ten new countries in the month of February.  It has been our prayer from the beginning that God would allow this music Blog to go many places where I will never have the opportunity to minister musically.
       Once again,I want to thank all of you for taking time out of your very busy schedules to view my music posts. Please pray with me that God will guide every post and allow it to reach those that need encouragement to keep ministering for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 
       Thank you again for demonstrating your trust by viewing my posts daily. Again I am asking you to pray for this Blog and the Blogger. It is my belief that there is a great need for philosophical discussions of music for those who desire to retain God in their search for truth concerning the nature and value of the whole of music.  If you have an area of music philosophy that perplexes you, let me know and I will discuss it on this blog.  The Email address is musicgarenlwolf@gmail.com.
P.S. I also want to thank those who have become followers, and especially those I call the "Perfect Seven" who became followers first .

No comments:

Post a Comment