Friday, February 1, 2013

Thank you for a great first month!

       Yesterday was the last day of January.  It marks not only the first month of this year but also the first month of my new venture called Music Philosophy In Christian Perspective.   Welcome to the second month of  our philosophical discussions of music which one of God's wonderful perfect creations and gifts to mankind!  We have received  over 1,781 page views from the following 14 countries:  United States of America, United Kingdom,Germany, Bolivia, Canada, Romania, Denmark, France, Croatia, Malaysia, Russia, Cayman Islands, India, and the Philippines.  Praise God!  It has been our prayer from the beginning that God would allow this music Blog to go many places where I will never have the opportunity to minister musically.
       I want to thank all of you for taking time out of your very busy schedules to view my music posts.  Please pray with me that God will guide every post and allow it to reach those that need encouragement to keep ministering for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
       I also want to thank my daughter Mrs. Deanna Mander who kept after me to take this step of faith and share my philosophy of music with others. She was the one who designed the Blog for me to get started.  She has also assisted me with  phone calls from Northern Ireland and has added travel pictures from our trip to France.  I also want to thank Mrs. Sarah Fry who has designed the gadgets and has entered pictures in each.  I would  be remiss if I did not thank my wife Sheila and my daughter Rachelle who have assisted me greatly in technical computer matters.
       Thank you again for demonstrating your trust by viewing my posts daily.  Again I am asking  you to pray for this Blog and the Blogger.  It is my belief that there is a great need for philosophical discussions of music for those who desire to retain God in their search for truth concerning the nature and value of the whole of music.
     P.S. I also want to thank those I call the "Perfect Seven" who became followers first .

1 comment: