Thursday, December 28, 2017

The LORD Knows His Righteous Musical Servants


The LORD Knows His Righteous Musical Servants

Psalm 1:6, “For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”

            Musicians who are truly righteous are not nervous about the fact that the LORD is omniscient.  If our heavenly knows everything (and He does) then He knows the thoughts and intents of His faithful righteous musician’s hearts.  If a musician is hiding stuff then he or she wishes that the LORD is only partially knowledgeable. 

            Others consider a musician by his or her reputation but God considers musicians by the musician’s actual character.  A musical servant’s reputation does matter but his or her character is really what matters. So, guard your reputation by not doing and saying stupid stuff!  Plan right now to guard your heart and guard your tongue next year.  Rather than make a new year’s resolution, begin to pray during these last days of this year that the LORD will help you to guard your heart and tongue next year.

Prayer for the Day

LORD, You are marvelous and wonderful.  You are abundantly able to help me guard my heart and my mouth.  LORD, please protect me.  Look deep down into my heart and see the thoughts and intents of my heart.  I am thanking You in advance for Your watch and care of everything that I face in the coming year.  This I am asking in Your strong name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment