Saturday, March 11, 2017

There Is Danger in the Old Life and the Old Song-part 3


There Is Danger in the Old Life and the Old Song-part 3

Remember the Bible says, “Be ye separate; come out from among them.”   Therefore, Christians must be careful for there is a real Satan who is at work through music.  All music affects us physically, mentally, and spiritually.  Therefore, Christians must be sure that they do not associate themselves with the music of the world .that is, by its content and enactment, in conflict with the principles of the new birth taught in the Bible.

             I want those with whom I come in contact to know that I am a new creature in Christ Jesus.  I want them to know that I am a changed man.  I must not play with the questionable things of the world.  My whole life must represent that I have passed from spiritual death into spiritual life and am a changed man.  What makes anyone believe that any style of music may be used equally well to pervert a man or to convert a man?  It is the purpose of Satan to twist and warp the truth and turn it into a lie.  This may be accomplished by twisting man’s thinking and by feeding his carnal nature.  Satan tries constantly to make fun of purity and honoring the marriage vows.

Scripture for the Day

 Revelation 21:5, “And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.”


No comments:

Post a Comment