Saturday, March 16, 2019

God Cares

God Cares
At 4:17 AM, Wednesday March 5 in the year of our LORD 2019 God reminded me of these precious promises:
1Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Hebrews 13:5B …I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:5B … as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Deuteronomy 31:8 And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Daniel 3:5 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
Song for the Day Be Strong in the Lord by Linda Lee Johnson
Prayer for the Day
All mighty, wonderful, powerful God who sits at the right hand of God the Father in heaven, Your WORD declares that You will never, never, never leave me or forsake me!  I know that Your Words are true, just and of immeasurable variety.  Therefore, I can trust what I have read in the Bible because it is TRUE TRUTH.  Please help me to “Be strong and of a good courage” and to trust your Word because, since You are the Word, and since You can never be separated from  Your Word, what You have inspired the ancient writers to place in the Bible as it was “God breathed” into their minds is still true today. Thank you for taking care of me in the past.  Thank You for taking care of me today and thank You in advance for Your immutable WORD that has promised  “I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee”.  This I am praying in Your completely trustworthy name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment