Friday, October 16, 2015

Prayer and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Thank You Lord that you were obedient to the will of the Father and suffered and died on Calvary’s hill.  I am ashamed that I didn’t care enough about your great sacrifice to love and serve You.  Thank You that mercy and grace were multiplied to me.  Now I tremble at the thought of Your law that I spurned.  Lord, I gladly acknowledge that You are my Savior and King!  Thank You for spanning the great gulf that separated me from having a personal relationship with You. Now my raptured soul sings Your praises every dy.  Thank You for caring for this Kansas farmer.  This I pray in Your wonderful name.  Amen.
Thought for the Day
Have you ever thought of just where you would be today if Christ had not paid your and my debt of sin on Calvary?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment