Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
Every Christian musician must remember that God is really an all-wise and powerful God. He is capable of taking care of his kingdom here on this earth.
Song for the Day I Will Call upon the Lord by Michael O’Shields
Prayer for the Day
Dear heavenly Father I want You to know that my innermost being desires to bring praise to your worthy name. Lord, I want to be so faithful to You that the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart will always be acceptable in Your sight.  I want my musicing to inspire others to worship you in the beauty of Your Holiness.  I want to say, “blessing and honor, glory and power be unto You as You sit on the mighty throne of heaven.  This I pray in all the honesty and praise that I am able to offer to You.  Amen.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment