Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day


Thought for the day
Since our Good shepherd has promised to feed us the very best spiritual food, worship leaders must present an excellent musical diet to those who attend the worship service.
Song for the Day No One Ever Cared for Me Like Jesus by Charles F Weigle
Prayer for the Day
Lord, you are truly the Good Shepherd, and You are MY Shepherd. Please feed me from Your “green pastures.” Thank you Lord that You have provided spiritual food to sustain my soul in the time of need. Lord, I confess that I am needy. Please fill my soul with Your grace and power so that I may music effectively for you all the days of my life.  Lord help me to feed others with my musicing.  This I am praying in Your wonderful name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment